[Hartwood] Rapier Practice

JAMES ALLAN jrallan333 at shaw.ca
Tue May 29 18:18:18 PDT 2012

Hi i am willing to come up to hartwood for monday night practice  if there will be students to instruct what will be needed for the first few times is a sword to go over positions and a bit o theory. once we have progressed and are ready to spar i will have to bring a rapier marshal with me. if there is anyone interested in this offer please contact me off list so i can have some basic numbers i will try to gain access to seagirts loaner gear for the practice if i can. for practice fiberglass blades are fine as long as we do not do any sparing with them.

Hamish MacDonald of Skye
Cadet to Monseigneur Richard Touchet de la Croix