[Hartwood] Nov 2-4 Tir Righ Coronet

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed May 30 00:21:09 PDT 2012

So, as a reminder, I looked up a past Coronet to see what is usually
done/needed/happens at a Coronet:
http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/index.php?Event_ID=2753&myRegion=4&myDate=2011

It kind of looks like court, meetings, tourneys, more tourneys, more
meetings, court, meetings, tourneys, meetings, and closing court.
Something like that.

I'll look up a few more past Coronets to confirm that.

If it is true, we need space for tourneys, room for two or more
meetings happening concurrently, a Royals room, merchant space (for
those currently not fighting, watching fighting, or in a meeting),
and... court could perhaps be held in/around the listfield.
A bonus would be a food merchant (2?).
And further bonus points for a TUTR class or two.
Probably 2 days of rental.

Like I said: more research is needed.

I do agree that South Hartwood would be better.
I like the idea of providing a shuttle from the ferries (or just one dock?).
We should look into special hotel rates.

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/