[Hartwood] Fw: [rocks] Gentle Arts of Seagirt

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:35:26 PST 2012

Indeed, Halima...

Or: Al and I might consider going down and visiting with his mom, and staying over at a hotel ($58 for a night at the Ramada for a two-queen room).  Maybe.  We'll have to see how he comes through the surgery...

I'm not particularly interested in displaying any of my work, but I do enjoy helping out where/when I can, and I love to see what can be done - and learn.

...Aline