[Hartwood] Dec 17th Gathering (and one last Yule reminder)

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 21:07:48 PST 2012

Aww - that would be so great!  But I must be in Powell River that day for both a doctor and a dentist appointment.  :-(
I hope you all have a wonderful time!

From: dbevan at topfloor.ca
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:24:39 -0800
To: hartwood at tirrigh.org
Subject: [Hartwood] Dec 17th Gathering (and one last Yule reminder)

So rumours have it that Sir Kerrigan, Argolia and Snaer will be over on the Island around Monday, Dec 17th. This happens to be a fighter practice in South Hartwood (MKA Nanaimo)... and a really great opportunity for old friends to re-unite, and new friends to be made. I'm going down, even if I have to buy a bus ticket to do so... but I think it would be very, very cool if we organized some car pooling to go down together. We'll have some fighting to cheer for, socializing to do, perhaps we can get some of these fighter's lovely ladies out to chat with. I'll be trying not to tie myself in knots with a spindle... so there'll be comedy, anyway. I know we'll have just seen each other at Yule, but lets have one last Shire-wide hang-out before the end of the year. :D
Mostly, I think it will be really great for these fighters to finally meet us all, and see us out supporting them in their work -- a lot of these guys have been practicing for less than a year, and are working hard to get all their kit together. It's pretty amazing what they've done in such a short time.
So! Is anyone from Port Alberni willing to drive a car over? How about Courtenay? :D
~ Danielle/Cunegonda
PS: Are you sick of my Yule reminders? One last one, I swear! Please, everyone remember to bring your own serving dishes and utensils. :) And drive safely! Thank you~

Forum: http://bluepage.tirrigh.org/BluepagephpBB/

Website: http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/