[Hartwood] Black Knight Meeting - minutes

innchaos innchaos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:47:53 PDT 2012

Due to miscommunication with my manager I have to work Saturday... This
means that I will still be able to attend Black Knight but I will be late
and - depending on how long it runs- possibly miss the council meeting.  If
someone else can bring a computer and take the meeting minutes I would be
most grateful.

On a different note:  For those of you wishing to submit articles and/or
pictures this newsletter the following are the forms you need to fill out
and give to me:

http://antir.sca.org/Offices/Chronicler/SCAPermissionCreative.pdf    (for
articles, art work etc)

and/or

http://antir.sca.org/Offices/Chronicler/SCAPermissionModel.pdf    (if you
are in a photograph)

and/or

http://antir.sca.org/Offices/Chronicler/SCAPermissionPhotographer.pdf   (if
you are submitting a photograph)

They are not hard to fill out and are a necessary evil.  Unfortunately I am
still having printer issues and can not run them off at this time.

Thanks to those who have sent me paperwork already.

See you at Black Knight,

Elizabeth