[Hartwood] Fw: [rocks] Open Invitation for Iron Age Reenactment

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 11:29:21 PDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Dan Dalby <projectgermani at gmail.com>
To: rocks at antir.sca.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:49:45 AM
Subject: [rocks] Open Invitation for Iron Age Reenactment

Hi everyone,

Just letting you all know that there is now an iron age reenactment group known as Project Germani on the island. We specialize mainly in Germanic tribes, but we do have a large Roman wing of the group, as well as a few Celts and Dacians. Every iron age culture is welcome, and we love a diversity of cultures represented during our events. Please contact me at projectgermani at gmail.com if you're interested in participating with the group. Here are a couple of options for iron age cultures that we already reenact, or want to reenact: British Celts, Picts, Gallic Celts, Germanic tribes, Romans, Greeks, Dacians, Balts, and Alpine Celts. This of course, is only a partial list of cultures. You can see impressions of our group on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Project-Germani/227076367351772?fref=ts

We also have a website: http://www.projectgermani.org/

Dan Dalby