[Hartwood] On Line Registration for Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Allison Mail archerychik at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:59:43 PDT 2013

Greetings,
The Tir Righ Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is a few short weeks away. We now have the Online Registration ready to go! Just follow the link:

http://tirrigh.org/tutr/registration/2013symposium.php

It looks like its going to be an exciting event for all! We've included some newcomer classes as well as a Rapier Tournament.

A very loud huzzah for Cunegonda for magically creating the online registration!

See you in Ramsgaard!

Yours,
Aline Black Adderbolt Herald (Education Herald)

Sent from my iPad