[Hartwood] Fowl War Fighting Clinic

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Wed Aug 7 15:30:00 PDT 2013

Calling all experienced fighters! We had a newbie fighting clinic scheduled for Sunday of Fowl War, but unfortunately Mischa is very, very ill. :( I know we have others out there, however! Are any of you willing to come up (For Sunday morning at least) and help stuff the uninitiated into Iron Key? If there aren't many new folks looking to give it a try, it may morph into a general fighting practice.

Teaching credit will be offered via TUTR!

Message me off-list or via Facebook if you can help us out.

~ Cunegonda