[Hartwood] Yule

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Fri Dec 6 01:39:11 PST 2013

Just one last reminder about Yule this weekend -- there will be not one, but -two- auctions! In addition to the dessert auction, the Prince and Princess will hold a table auction. Yes, thats right, you (and perhaps your lord/lady) may bid on the right to sit at the head table with the royal couple! Bask in graceful conversation and envious glares! Bring those doubloons!

Given our lovely Princess is also an artist, please, bring your A&S projects. I know its last minute, but I'd love to have a little table display of our own artists and craftsmen.

See everyone on Saturday!

~ Cunegonda

PS -- fire off an award recommendation. Go on, you know you wanna. Even if you think it's too late, or someone else has written it so you don't need to, their Highnesses take joy in reading the praises we have for one another. Put a smile on their faces. Their emails are, predictably, prince at tirrigh.org and princess at tirrigh.org .