[Hartwood] Meeting January 27th

SUSAN HUDEMA susanhudema at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 11 23:19:17 PST 2013

Thank you for responding. No offence was taken at your request to have the meeting recorded. As I said we would have agreed. Perhaps my confusion arose from the fact that recording was never mentioned before or after the meeting and the recording device was not placed in the centre of the table where surely it would have been more effective.

Susan