[Hartwood] Some notes from Investiture, Feb 2013

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Feb 18 12:18:08 PST 2013

Greetings, all!

For those who missed Court at Investiture this past weekend, there
were a few honors given to Hartwoodians!

Congratulations go to:

Aline de Seez for being entered into the Order of the Jambe de Lion
Kjartan kraka for being accepted as Arcuarius to Archos John Macandrew

(not sure about the rest...)
Miranda for ranking top in Children's Archery 2012
Joye for ranking top in Youths' Archery 2012

And... tassels were given to some archers... Aline d.S.? Help?

(Archers! Have you seen the update?
http://antir.sca.org/Pubs/Archery/AnTirBOTversion4_1Jan2013.pdf)

Ma'asalaama,
Halima al-Rakkasa
P.S. I was sitting a fair ways away (merchant table) so I missed
details; I welcome additions and corrections!
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/