[Hartwood] Rapier Fighter Visiting

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Wed Feb 20 12:25:26 PST 2013

This came up on the Hartwood Armoured facebook today:

From Will 'Liam' Sutherland:

I will be visiting the comox valley and nanaimo areas for a few weeks and was wondering if there were any rapier fighters in the area. I didnt have any luck last year im hoping for better luck this year. I will be in the mid island area the last 2 weeks of march and the first week of april.

--------

It looks like Hamish may come up, and convince some Seagirtians to follow. If anyone has ever had a interest in Rapier, this is the time to get involved!

In related news, I do have a spare rapier mask should someone require it. :)

~ Danielle/Cunegonda