[Hartwood] Fw: Meeting Minutes Nov 17th

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:43:43 PST 2013

Oh - I just saw that this was the Nov. 17th meeting minutes...
I was a little confused at first.
;-/
Was there another meeting since then?

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:15:33 -0800
From: lionsgater at yahoo.com
To: hartwood at tirrigh.org
Subject: [Hartwood] Fw: Meeting Minutes Nov 17th

Nov 17th Council Meeting

Attending:
John, Linda, Valerie, Allison, Danielle, Jamie, Mark, Bernice, Don, Nic, James

To order @ 6:45 PM

Oct 13th Meeting minutes read

Chatelaine
------------------------------------
- Has one new contact; copied reply to several people
- Sent information on games night and white court to newbie list; no response
- Mentioned in quarterly report that we were thinking of doing a media advisory for events. This is an invitation to the media to cover an event. Was informed we are not permitted to contact media. Sent information to be passed along, but it doesn't seem as if it was.

Seneschale will contact superiors regarding this issue.

Chamberlain
------------------------------------
We've been going through our stores and making current lists. Courtenay has two totes of Gold Key, but Valerie has no space, so they'll remain up
 island.

Exchequer
------------------------------------
Shire funds are down to: $2250.42

Archery
------------------------------------
Archery report emailed.

Seneschal
------------------------------------
Not much to report; has been trying to communicate online. Would like to see new people come out.

White court will have an auction to balance out the previous event losses.

A&S
------------------------------------
TBA

New Business
------------------------------------

Danielle - Games night discussion. Decided 23 of Feb for the next night.
-----
Don - Would like council to set a date time place for general populace to discuss the new shire proposal. Sent an email to seneschal, but got no reply.

Seneschal is discussing with principality to look for rules on the matter.

Don wrote to principality seneschal, he said it shouldn't be a problem, could be done.
 Must sit down with all people in the shire to discuss it, and then have vote.

We'll schedule for the 27th Jan, Sunday, for 3 hours
Don will check Coombes area and price it out

Fjordland just submitted shire and will know the process, they may be able to help. Their proposal is being used as a guideline.
-----
Valerie - White court is coming up, information is online.
Has no clean up crew; should put it out on the lists to request.

Ticket sales: North Courtenay: 9 tickets sold, 11 reserved from out of towners

-----

Allison: No bids in for the Heraldic Symposium; we could tie it in with TUTR again?

-----

TUTR event hasn't had bid yet -- we'll wait until mid-Jan.

-----

Next meeting, 13th Dec (Thurs) Via skype

Meeting Adjourned at 7:23

Forum: http://bluepage.tirrigh.org/BluepagephpBB/

Website: http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/