[Hartwood] Proposal for Games Night/Bardic

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Sun Jan 13 19:13:16 PST 2013

If we start *early* in the afternoon, Morel, there's a better chance of your being able to get back in good time (as well as everyone else from up north, or west, who will all have a bit of a drive...).Maybe we could plan around a Saturday that you know you have off?

That would help!  I don’t know well enough ahead of time, I’m afraid.  So planning around me isn’t likely to work.  I’ll just do my best – I need to see you all!
Dori