[Hartwood] Fighters attendance/ event functionality rant.

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Jan 14 16:55:11 PST 2013

The fighters could coordinate travel arrangements by talking here, on
the -officially- Hartwood email list. In theory, this is the main
place for the spreading of information and the sharing of discussion
on Hartwood-related matters. Which would include arranging for
transportation to events.

I'd like to see fighters come out to Hartwood activities because what
they do is so cool!

The Games Nights are great for them to meet the non-fighters who would
like to invite them to tourneys and such, and find out more about
these people who want to help make the fighters -look- even better
when they are out there fighting.

Games Nights are low-key, casual and easy to hang out at even if you
don't play any of the games. Organizers of those nights will also let
attendees know if there is space for fighting.

my 2 fals/pence/cents...

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/