[Hartwood] Proper intro of me & my wife

Allison Mail archerychik at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:05:50 PST 2013

Greetings Owain and welcome!
It seems you are almost our neighbours...we are in Black Creek near Saratoga beach, about a 20 min drive. (Our vet is actually in Willow Point). Come spring we will be starting up archery once more. We have a 20 yd range at our house (practices started out on Sun afternoons, then moved to Mon once camping season started) and then we head over to Cunegonda's for Royal Rounds.( Thurs). Both John and I have spent many a wonderful time in False Isle...perhaps we know you? We moved here from Coquitlam a year ago. Our daughter is 9 going on 10. Our house is very kid friendly if you are interested in joining us or archery.

Aline, John and Miranda

Sent from my iPad