[Hartwood] Feb 23 Hartwood Games & Social Night

Julie MacTíre redshasta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:07:46 PST 2013

YOU WILL HAVE FUN OR WE WILL KNOW THE REASON WHY

Join us at Julie & Mischa's for an afternoon and evening of games,
socializing and general merriment. We will be hiding all the sharp knives,
but we do have a Nerf pistol and a foam roller, should they be required.

TIERCE

Tierce the Shiba will be in attendance, as will his hair. We've given up on
eradicating it and have settled for vacuuming up what we can and
considering the rest as insulation. He will not bite, but may try to will
whatever you're eating into his mouth with his Shiba mind control powers.

PARKING

Parking is plentiful on the street. Please do not park in the driveway as
that is our landlords' space.

FRONT DOOR

Our front door is on the right hand side, around the back. Beware the
Japanese Cherry tree beside Mischa's car; it has long branches that can
catch you in the eye. We keep talking about trimming them back.

WHAT TO BRING

Nonsequential $10s and $20s, unmarked bills. If your bank refuses to
dispense the same, you can bring food and drink to share if you're eager to
fuel the masses. We're going to have coffee and tea regardless. If I am
feeling particularly benevolent, we might have hot chocolate. Maybe.

Bring your games! We have Shut The Box, but apparently SOME PEOPLE think
that Cranium and Munchkin ARE NOT medieval games. Crazy.

DISCLAIMER

This is not an official SCA event.  Therefore, if someone shoots you with a
Nerf pistol or if you step on Tierce and trip and fall and break your arm,
it's not their fault.  Not even a little bit.