[Hartwood] Council on Sunday

jpclark innchaos at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 19 17:03:39 PDT 2013

I am sorry but I will be unable to attend Council on Sunday.
I am running a hotdog fundraiser for Navy League Cadets (I foolishly told them I had Food Safe) until 3 pm in conjunction  with a Boat-a-thon... Picture 4 preteen girls sitting in a small sailboat in the Walmart parking lot for 12 hours and you know I got off lucky doing the bbq.
Anyway, I am hoping m’lady Symmone will be in attendance to take the minutes.  If not, I hope you will be able to find someone else.  I will forward officer reports if you let me know.
I’m sorry but this is important as they ran short on money for camp this year and this was the only date they could get at the last minute.
On a side note... anyone from Port Alberni going to Council can grab a pop and hotdog before heading out... It starts at 11am.
Have fun...
Elizabeth