[Hartwood] Tir Righ Coronet this weekend.

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 10:00:20 PDT 2013

Good morning everyone,

It looks like the cars are filling up quickly and we can expect a ferry full of Hartwood folk attending this weekend's event. Weather is looking good and we (ok me) are all very excited to see if we can finally get a Crown Prince from the Island. Wouldn't that be sweet.

I know there is at least one Protegee ceremony and the dispensing of a long overdue Carp but what other surprises await. I will try to send out facebook updates as the weekend progresses.

Master John Macandrew,
Seneshal, Hartwood.

(The Honor of the Carp is a non-armigerous award, for excellence in persona development. This award is given by the Queen, and can be awarded both to individuals and groups (for period encampments, for example). Those so honored are entitled to wear an embroidered patch or a copper and brass carp token. )