[Hartwood] Largess

Jamie j_amazon at telus.net
Tue Jun 11 15:39:06 PDT 2013

So what can you put in the box ?

From: Morel Carr Zupanic
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 9:25 PM
To: Jamie ; hartwood at tirrigh.org
Subject: Re: [Hartwood] Largess

I like this plan, very much!

Doireann
************************

Hi everyone

The Queen has asked me to make a box for them to take to Pensic as a gift for the gift exchange between kingdoms. They are going to fill the box with gifts.

I was hoping that all of you would be able to help me by adding something to the box. It can be something small even. Some pouches, inkles, coptic books, tassels, anything really.

I have a few weeks to make and gather and I think it would sure look impressive if the box came pre-filled.

Please let me know what you can put in. I will be at A&S this week.

Thank-you,
Kjartan

Forum: http://bluepage.tirrigh.org/BluepagephpBB/

Website: http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/