[Hartwood] Sunday council meeting - Light house community centreBowser. 1pm

jpclark jpclark at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 23 21:41:11 PDT 2013

I’m so sorry everyone.   I completely zoned on Council today.

It was my Saturday to work and then I was at Reelay For Life from Saturday night until almost 9 this morning (awake for over 26 hours) then I went home and crashed.  My brain is still scrambled to be honest.  I’m just not able to pull all nighters any more.

Anyway, I’m very sorry I screwed up on this.  How was Council and what did I miss?

Elizabeth