[Hartwood] TUTR Billeting hosts please

Valorie Lennox vlennox at pacificcoast.net
Thu Mar 14 13:45:03 PDT 2013

BILLETING HOSTS PLEASE! :-)

I am now starting to (virtually) beat the bushes in the north Hartwood area
to locate potential billet locations for the upcoming TUTR. If you can host
anyone, please respond ASAP with the following information:

1. Proximity to site (15 minutes, half an hour, 1 hour etc.)

2. Type of billeting available (bed, couch, floor space...)

3. Number and configuration of people you can billet (single people, a
couple, how many?)

4. Number of nights you can billet?

5. Can you provide a ride to the TUTR site and/or pick up from a bus depot
if someone is coming by bus?

6. Are you able to offer breakfast or any other meals? NOT REQUIRED, BTW...
just a nice-to-know so I can let gentles know if they should bring their own
food or plan to eat out.

7. Do you have pets? What kind? (Do they eat humans? Please note: if you
have human-eating pets, you probably should not be hosting.)

8. Do you have any pets/vegetation or other allergy-inducing aspects to your
accommodation?

9. Is there someone coming with whom you have already made hosting
arrangements. (Just to keep our lines of communication clear and avoid
duplication.)

If you're not in the north Hartwood area but able to billet guests from
further afield, please let me know.

YIS,

Elspeth/Val