[Hartwood] Council meeting

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 10:16:43 PDT 2013

That is so good to hear!

Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 10:01:41 -0700
From: lionsgater at yahoo.com
To: hartwood at tirrigh.org
Subject: [Hartwood] Council meeting

It was an excellent council meeting yesterday. Not only did we get the work done but we spent a good bit of time in the sun looking at a site that would be perfect for Principality camping (or teaching) events.

We had a number of volunteers come forward for some of our vacant offices. As the paperwork gets filled out I will post the new names. Thanks everyone for stepping up and thanks to those who are currently holding offices. You are the backbone of our group.

Master John Macandrew,
Seneshal Hartwood

Forum: http://bluepage.tirrigh.org/BluepagephpBB/

Website: http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/