[Hartwood] Fwd: Sealion War!

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 19:22:55 PDT 2013

I hope everyone has a most wonderful time!  I will be thinking about you!
(We will be helping my son and his family move in to their new abode.)
Annelien de Bruges

Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 18:11:50 -0700
From: doerksen at island.net
To: hartwood at tirrigh.org
Subject: [Hartwood] Fwd: Sealion War!

FYI! This will be well-attended!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: nchaffey at hotmail.com
To: rocks at antir.sca.org; northern at antir.sca.org
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 00:15:54 +0000
Subject: [rocks] Sealion this weekend

Sealion starts this Friday! Seagirt's bountiful and lush sheep will be protected from Baron James' belief that a cull is in order. Think of the economy?  Think of the children?  Of course Seagirt does!  Wool to trade! Breeding stock for other needy shires!  Wool and meat for the bright future of the children of Seagirt.  (Although, I do not know this Vindaloo of which His Excellency speaks) Event details can be found at both http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=3186 and https://sites.google.com/site/sealionwar2013/home (this 2nd site has more detail regarding camping) Please join us at Mountainaire Campground.  http://www.mountainairervpark.com/index.htmlMountaire’s gates are closed at 10:00 pm as per their insurance regulations.  If you expect arrival after this time, there is camping available in the upper field.  Please contact Janet for further information. There will be a presentation by the Project Germani Historical group from 11:00 am-12 noon on Saturday at the archery field.  They will be presenting their form of combat, but as SCA insurance does not cover this, SCA participants are asked not to participate in the combat, spectating only.  Fires are permitted only in designated firepits (unless a Provincial ban restricts fires).  There is firewood available for purchase on site. Fire pits are not movable. Leashed pets are permitted. There is no water point, but most campsites have their own water spigot (the spot across the lane will have one if you do not).  Make sure to bring water with you to the war field or archery range. Mistress Janet KempeCo-event Steward

Forum: http://bluepage.tirrigh.org/BluepagephpBB/

Website: http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/