[Hartwood] Sealion War

Allison Mail archerychik at gmail.com
Mon May 27 09:08:40 PDT 2013

My family and I were happy to be able to support our Island neighbours, Your Excellencies. I believe there is certain wager at an upcoming Coronet that we will be supporting as well. We have now been here for a year and a half and love our wonderful Island home and friends.
Yours,
Archos Aline, Master John and Miranda

Sent from my iPad