[Hartwood] Fwd: [northern] Fall Back, An Tir Sunday (Nov 3rd)

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Fri Nov 1 12:52:13 PDT 2013

FYI

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from ren.touch at juno.com -----
     From: JDS <ren.touch at juno.com>
  Subject: [northern] Fall Back, An Tir  Sunday (Nov 3rd)
       To: steps at antir.sca.org
       Cc: northern at antir.sca.org

An Tir  Always Changing, Always enduring.

This coming Sunday its time to fall back an hour.
I am pretty sure MOST of An Tir is involved.

Sunday, November 3, 2013: 2:00 AM back to 1:00 AM
    http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/events.html

GREETINGS  An Tir

May You all be Warm, Dry and Safe.
It has been decidedly moist out of late.

Huzzah Their Royal Majesties of An Tir,
King Ieuan Gower and Queen Gwyneth Gower

Look here to learn things, Progress, likes, awards,
retinue and a lovely Picture or three.

http://www.antir.sca.org/WhosWho/

Huzzah The Heirs
Their Royal Highness's of An Tir,
Prince Eirik Daegarsson and
Princess Drifinna of Stromgard

Tir Righ Web Ministers and Seneschals

Greetings Tir Righ!

Along with the usual quarterly reports, I would ask that any branch Web
Minister within the Principality report to me.  I realise that this is a
new procedure for us.

Seneschals: if your branch does not have a Web Minister, let me know.
Every branch (except Fjordland) has a web page at the moment, so
*someone* should be keeping it current.

I need your SCA & modern name, membership number, contact info, and any
thoughts / plans / desires regarding your branch's web site.

Thank you!

In service,
Uilliam, Tir Righ Web Minister

Car Pool if you can.

Load up the car with friends  & try a new event to you.

carpools save money, nerves & the planet.

Kingdom Calendar link:
http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/

(& remember not all events get on the K.C.
so check with your friends & other branches)

Because there are so many feasts and events
(many may require Pre Registration)
to choose from  this "quick peek" Calendar goes to February.

TWELTH NIGHT
12Th night just months away in Wye Wood
Booked a room? Volunteered yet ?
http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2506

November-2013

01 - 03   An Tir Kingdom Feast  Kingdom of An Tir
02  Samhain Barony of Montengarde
02 - 03  Tir Righ Coronet Tir Righ Coronet Tournament Barony of Seagirt
08-10 Crown Fall Crown Council (Per TRMs Option)-Branch TBA-
09  As You Like It Canton of Akornebir
09   Frostbite Shire of Southmarch

15 Non-event  Crier Deadline  Deadline for January Crier Kingdom of An Tir
15 Non-event  DRF/EIF Kingdom Calendar Deadline Kingdom of An Tir

16   Martinmas Barony of Terra Pomaria
16  Midhaven Harvest Feast Shire of Midhaven
16 -17 Tir Righ Coronet Tir Righ Administrative Retreat Shire of Lionsdale
22 - 24  Avacal Coronet November Tournament Shire of Bitter End
23   Autumn Gathering Shire of River's Bend
23  Harvest Protector Shire of Pendale
23   WinterFeast  Shire of False Isle
30  Baroness' Inspirational Tournament Barony of Lions Gate
30  Yule Feast Barony of Borealis

December-2013

07 Good Yule Barony of Aquaterra
07 No EIF  Oak vs Holly Barony of Wyewood
07   Stromgard Yule Barony of Stromgard
07 No EIF  Yule Shire of Hartwood
07  Yule Feast  Barony of Dragon's Laire
07   Yule Feast and Champion's Tourney Barony of Vulcanfeldt
14  Summits Coronet Summits Winter Investiture - 11th Night Shire of
Southmarch
14   Yule Barony of Seagirt
14   Yule Feast Barony of Three Mountains
14   Yule Feast Barony of Glymm Mere
14  Yule Feast Barony of Wastekeep

15 Non-event  Crier Deadline  Deadline for February Crier Kingdom of An Tir
15 Non-event  DRF/EIF Kingdom Calendar Deadline Kingdom of An Tir

21  Feast of Saint Ductus: The Return! Shire of Tymberhavene
28 Non-event  Crier Deadline  Deadline for February Crier Kingdom of An Tir

January-2014

04 No EIF  Hogmanay Shire of Myrtle Holt

10 - 12 An Tir 12Th Night Barony of Wyewood

18   Montengarde 12Th Night Barony of Montengarde
24 - 26  Ursulmas Barony of Aquaterra

28 Non-event  Crier Deadline  Deadline for March Crier Kingdom of An Tir

There is so much more I could talk about. Many
of you know I could talk all day & loud too.

I strongly recommend that officers & ideally you too, be
on the email lists of your local groups.Lots of fun to be had & lots
of conflict and confusion to be avoided.
& the delete feature works on all of them.

Johann's rickety old reused, recycled, soap box
Play nice, car pool, check your gear, vehicle & attitude.
Is your wallet good?

Be Safe , Be Wise, Be Well. Be Prepared.

Soap Box off

ISTTD
Johann
FWD GUY