[Hartwood] Letter of resignation - Seneschal Hartwood

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 15:28:01 PDT 2013

Greetings everyone,

Please be advised that at the next council meeting, September 15th, I will be tendering my resignation as Seneschal of Hartwood. Applications for the position will be accepted at the October council meeting.

I've included a general job description below.

Position: Senechal
Job description: The seneschal is the chief administrative officer of an SCA recognized branch, whose primary responsibility is the smooth operation of the branch. The seneschal typically runs the local meetings, administers the operation of the branch, reports on branch activities as required to the other officers of the Principality. More simply, they become the branch's representative to the outside world, both modern and SCA.

As any officer you must maintain a current SCA membership.

John Macandrew,
Seneschal Hartwood