[Hartwood] Fwd: Tir Righ November Coronet Tournament

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Sep 9 21:17:36 PDT 2013

FYI
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from liciniusc at hotmail.com -----
     Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:52:56 -0700
     From: Paul Puhallo <liciniusc at hotmail.com>
  Subject: [northern] Tir Righ November Coronet Tournament

Greetings All! On Behalf of Mighty Prince Ulfgar and Fair Princess
Juahara, I wanted to remind all of Tir Righ that the Next Principality
Coronet is fast approaching.  It is to be held on November 2nd to
November 3rd, 2013 in the  fair Barony of Seagirt.

  In addition to the Coronet Tournament to choose their successors to
the Storm Thrones of Tir Righ there will also be found a host of other
activities such as Classes for The University of Tir Righ, A
Buy-a-Life Rapier tournament, Squires Tournament, Cadets Tournament,
Childrens Activities, and much more for the populace's enjoyment!

  I am pleased to announce that The Essex eatery will be on site,
Saturday November 2nd to provide day and evening Food.  A Full Menu
will be posted on soon!  As well as the Duck and Drake Tavern will be
in operation that evening to serve additional refreshment.

Merchants are welcome and appreciated!  To Reserve a spot please
contact the Event Steward by email.

The Site fees will be as follows:

Adults: $20 ($5 NMS will apply) ,Youth (13-18):  $10, Children 12 and
under - Free

(Please Make Cheques payable to “The Barony of Seagirt”)

The Event Site will be the Cowichan Exhibition Grounds:

7380 Trans Canada Hwy

Duncan, BC V9L 6B1

Phone: 250-748-0822  Email:  cowex at shaw.ca

  In regards to Directions to Site:

 From Mainland take Ferry to either Victoria, or Nanaimo.

 From South(Victoria) - Follow Trans-Canada Highway through Duncan BC, 67.5km.

Turn Left at Mays Rd.  Destination will be on Right.

Directions from North (Nanaimo) - Take Trans-Canada Hwy/BC-1 south,
45.9km.

Turn right on Mays Rd.  Destination will be on Right.

I hope to see everyone there!  More information will follow, be sure
to check the Event Site as well for future information:
http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2586

Regards from the Event Steward, Tristan
Email: liciniusc at hotmail.com.