[Hartwood] Fwd: [northern] Tir Righ Kingdom Polling

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sun Sep 29 20:25:25 PDT 2013

If this matters to you, either for or against, please participate!

Thank-you!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from baron.james.llewellyn at gmail.com -----
     Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 02:13:23 +0000
     From: baron.james.llewellyn at gmail.com
  Subject: [northern] Tir Righ Kingdom Polling
       To: North Road <northern at antir.sca.org>

All hail Tir Righ.......All hail!  There has been mucho talk of
becoming a Kingdom. Mucho, I say. Committees, planning, celebrations,
stickers...but WAIT! How do we know this is what the people want? For
a kingdom movement to succeed it needs grass roots support. His
Lordship Joe Q Rumballs <- not  a real person     should give his
period thumbs up. This is the starting gate and controls the momentum
and schedule (pronounced shedjool) going forward. 1) Do we have a
mandate from the masses? 2) Do we have the support in principal but
maybe not at this moment in time? Number 1 means go forth gangbusters
and make it happen. 2 means work is to be done on the reasons why
people are not yet ready. SO, we need a poll. A snapshot of the
current level of support in the populous populace of Tir Righ. So,
please fill it out. https://sites.google.com/site/tirrighkingdompoll1/
  Pass the word to others. We will steer for a very high return rate
of paid members.  The September paid population of Tir Righ was 542. I
want to see us top 80%.  So forward to branches through out Tir Righ,
please.

Baron James Llewellyn ap Gruffydd, OP

Tir RIgh Kingdom Committee, Polling Commissar

(because Commissars get nicer hats)

Sent from Windows Mail