[Hartwood] Upcoming Hartwood Archery

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 19:01:46 PDT 2014

Good evening everyone,

Some news on the archery front. Archery practices will begin in the Courtenay area Sundays and Thursdays weather permitting (and for the weekend shoot events permitting). I will post to the Hartwood email list and to the facebook page if practices are cancelled.

Sunday practices are 20 yards so expect training sessions.
Thursdays practices are 20 - 40 yards so they are more Royal Rounds.

There is a little bit of spare gear. Expect to share until you get your own.

Sunday practices are from 1pm to 3pm.
1996 Maple Drive
Black Creek.

Thursday practices are from 6pm to 8pm
1765 Fern Road (I'm going to say Merville but Google places it North of Courtenay).

Target archery marshalling classes:
We are looking to hold one in Nanaimo on the 18th of May, exact times and location to follow. There will also be several archery classes at the Seagirt TUTR 27-29 June. Included will be another Target Archery Marshals class as well as an archery coaching class (how to teach archery).

John Macandrew, OP, OGGS
Chief Archer - Hartwood