[Hartwood] [rocks] Volunteers needed, for Tir Righ University, at August Investiture

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Tue Aug 5 16:59:05 PDT 2014

Greetings

I have one lovely volunteer to help with pre-registration for TRU classes at
Investiture (August 22 to 23, Bowser, BC).  I really do need a few more,
please!  I am asking for two or three hours of your time, and you must be a
paid SCA member.  We have some wonderful classes for you, mostly
Introduction-style classes, and we do need just a little help, to make this
happen smoothly.

Yours In Service,
Doireann Dechti

I need a few good folks to please do onsite registration for the TRU classes
at Tir Righ August Investiture, in Hartwood.
http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2583

You  *must*
have a valid SCA membership.  It's a lot to ask, I know, but we need such
folks in order to be able to offer classes.  I need people to cover two or
three hours at the table please, as I am unable to be on site myself, for
this session, regrettably.

This is a great way to meet new people, and to help the University at the
same time.

Yours In Service,

Doireann Dechti

---