[Hartwood] Hartwood TUTR - Teachers Wanted

Valorie Lennox vlennox at pacificcoast.net
Mon Feb 24 16:08:23 PST 2014

Very appropriate as well Julie - given the plans for canine war in
September. We need to get the pooches medivalized...

I'm thinking we need information on barding and collars for dogs - assuming
there was such a thing as barding for dogs - and then a
contest at canine war.

I recently saw something somewhere on collars for dogs...may have been the
Elizabethan costume facebook page.

Keep well,
Val

  _____