[Hartwood] 24 more hours for TUTR teachers

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Tue Feb 25 18:02:11 PST 2014

I am really sorry to do this, but I have to make a hard call.  There are
several people I've tried to contact, but haven't heard from, and I have to
move forward with my schedule, as I'm quite far behind.

Unfortunately, at this point, I don't quite have a full day for Saturday,
let alone anything for Sunday.  So, it's really important that, if you are
teaching a class, or classes, that you get ahold of me by Wednesday evening.
At that point, I'm going to get the schedule set up for publishing, with the
teachers and classes that I have.

Dori