[Hartwood] 24 more hours for TUTR teachers

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Tue Feb 25 23:06:44 PST 2014

Wendy wrote:
What about a newcomers class Morel?  Would there be need for that? I
also have a handout for building a personae that I received from a class
I took some time back.  Would either of those be helpful?

Those are wonderful ideas, Wendy.  I got lucky, and if I hear back from a
particular teacher, then I will only have two more hours to fill!  I don't
post to the Tir Righ list, because we can't really pay much for traveling
teachers, I'm afraid.

Dori