[Hartwood] Heritage Fair demo, Cumberland, Feb 15/2014

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Jan 13 19:25:42 PST 2014

Nothing specific yet, Lady Rachanda. So far, it's Saturday Feb 15th at
the Cumberland Cultural Centre. More details to come!

Lord Hamish, it would be wonderful to have your support! At this
point, they are looking for something active for their "stage". The
estimated area is 20'x18'; I can ask for more precision, if you like.
Could you work with our Mos on something? I don't think he has been
involved in demo presentations before.

in service,
Halima
--