[Hartwood] TUTR at Upcoming Tir Righ A&S and Bardic Championships

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Sun Jul 27 10:42:22 PDT 2014

Greetings, all!

As you know, the Tir Righ A & S and Bardic Championships are being
held at the end of September.
http://antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2597

I have been asked to organize some classes under The University of Tir
Righ banner, so I come seeking your help.

Knowing that largesse is sought by all levels of Royalty, that the
need is on-going, and that it is a wonderful way for people to
practice their skills, the theme for this TUTR session is "Largesse:
from Theory to Practice."

If you are interested in teaching a class on largesse, whether
theoretical or practical, at this event, please contact me at
halima.dancer at gmail.com, preferably with this form attached:
http://tirrigh.org/tutr/forms/TUTR_Class_Proposal.pdf .

Questions? Please ask! halima.dancer at gmail.com

yours in service,