[Hartwood] Fwd: [rocks] University of Tir Righ Registraion

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 18:08:43 PDT 2014

I did my "newcomers" weekend at 12 years. The instructors had a lot of fun teasing me.
John Macandrew,

On Tue, 6/10/14, doerksen at island.net <doerksen at island.net> wrote:

 Subject: [Hartwood] Fwd: [rocks] University of Tir Righ Registraion
 To: "hartwood at tirrigh.org" <hartwood at tirrigh.org>

 FYI - Just so you know... The
 newcomer classes are great as samplers
 no matter how long you've been playing! You'll come out with
 new
 ideas, new skills, or possibly a refresher on skills. Check
 it out now!

 Halima
 --
 http://www.island.net/~doerksen/