[Hartwood] Fwd: [rocks] Seagirt Nordic Winds University of Tir Righ event

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Thu Jun 12 23:56:09 PDT 2014

FYI

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from rocks at antir.sca.org -----
     Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 02:45:03 +0000
     From: Master James Llewellyn via rocks <rocks at antir.sca.org>
  Subject: [rocks] Seagirt Nordic Winds University of Tir Righ event
       To: rocks <rocks at antir.sca.org>, "northern at antir.sca.org"
<northern at antir.sca.org>

With all the planning happening the TUTR event should be an awesome
time. We already have 27 confirmed students.

Classes are starting to fill up but there are some good ones still
available including many of the newcomer classes.

I also felt it important to mention that even if you are not taking
classes, there will be fun to be had at this event. The fighting ring
will be available most of the weekend for those wanting to do pick up
fights and the archery range will be available for open shooting as
well. Royal Rounds and IKAC scores can be submitted at this event. We
may also be able to host an archery tournament that will qualify for
the Known World Grand Archery Tournament (GAT) scores.

It is fully our intention, also, to have a bardic gathering of sorts.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Baron James Llewellyn ap Gruffydd

----- End forwarded message -----