[Hartwood] this could be something we get involved in

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Thu Jun 19 09:24:10 PDT 2014

I thought there wouldn't be enough time to work on something for this year
but Culture Days is an annual event.
I thought we could do something simple like a day of dancing and game
playing.  where we demo and teach dances and games.  maybe even bring down
period snacks with labels that folks can try.
Culture days events need to be fully interactive with the public.  Last year
Nanaimo Arts Council did a day where you bring in an old piece of artwork
and made it into something new with the provided art and craft supplies.

Lady Freydis