[Hartwood] this could be something we get involved in

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Thu Jun 19 18:13:50 PDT 2014

i want to reiterate i’m sharing the meeting notice to get some thoughts stirring among us for Culture Days 2015

a cross between a demo and a free tutr:  maybe?  i’m just brain storming for one-two day possibilities while sharing a venue with other groups.  i thought of having people stationed at the games tables that would teach and play the game with anyone that comes up.  dances where SCAers would partner with public while the caller gives instruction.  the idea is that it takes place at the downtown nanaimo library/diana krall plaza (this may be different next year).   I just thought dance and or games would generate the most public interactivity and wouldn’t require a huge space/maintence.   of course dancing requires space but we could do intermittent dancing, giving other groups/public room to use the plaza
-Lady Freydis