[Hartwood] Vote for our Badge!

Hartwood hartwood at tirrigh.org
Mon Jun 23 23:14:53 PDT 2014

*Don's Councillor Hat*
http://www3.telus.net/public/tpilcher/hartwood_poll/badge_poll.html
The Shire of Hartwood is seeking populace input into the selection of a badge. The badge would be available for any member of Hartwood to display on clothing, flags, personal items, etc, as a way of identifying that person as being from Hartwood.
Badges are Fieldless, which means they can go on anything. Doireann has kindly put a great deal of effort into providing us examples and conflict checking; in the following link I've added them to a gonfalon to give an idea of what they could look like on flags, but keep in mind that the background colour I chose was arbitrary.
You do NOT need to be a paid member to vote. If you have difficulty with multiple household members voting on one computer* (Or do not have access to a computer), please contact the Seneschal, Symonne du Bois, and she will record your vote manually.
If you wish a larger copy of the images, please private message me and I'll be happy to send them along. Thank-you again to Morel (Doireann) for her amazing work on this project, and to James for setting up the poll.

~ Cunegonda, Exchequer of Hartwood

* I believe the difficulty in helping non-computery friends vote by using your own email is that the email is considered the unique indicator -- ie, the same person isn't voting 10 times. In this case, simply go to http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html, Copy and Paste the free 10 minute email address provided, and cast their vote. This is on the honour system, folks.