[Hartwood] Hartwood TUTR Registration Open

Freydis Fenrisfuri Freydisfenrisfuri at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:30:42 PDT 2014

are class descriptions forth coming?

From: Danielle Bevan
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 8:12 PM
To: Hartwood Hartwood
Subject: [Hartwood] Hartwood TUTR Registration Open

Sorry, did I forget to mention we eat a late dinner around here? Heh.

TUTR Registration is now available at: http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/events/2014-TUTR/index.html

Please be kind. If you find any typos, let me know. If you have any difficulties, let me know. The #1 issue with registration will be if you miskey or omit your email address in the form; it can be hard to tell thats the problem, but at the very bottom it will read 'invalid email'.

So go forth! Register! Learn! Revel! And enter those contests, because I hear Elspeth has been on the prowl for some awesome prizes!

~ Cunegonda

Website: http://hartwood.tirrigh.org/