[Hartwood] Arts & Sciences Report(s)

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Wed Mar 19 09:35:46 PDT 2014

Kjartan and I made naalbinding needles in bone and antler. We each
supplied some material, Kjartan cut them out and did the initial
finishing, and I gave them the final polish.

Kjartan created some new Norse toys based on extant pieces.

I experimented with patterning in sprangwork, and finished two pouches
with twisted yarn drawstrings (one went to Tir Righ largesse).
Finished a couple more wee linen pouches (hand-sewn) with fingerloop
braid drawstrings.

And you have my notes on A&S at my house.

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

Tue 18 Mar 2014 10:10:52 PM PDT, quoting Aline De Bruges