[Hartwood] Hartwood UTR class update

Allison Mail archerychik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:02:11 PDT 2014

The class John is teaching this time, is only showing you how to build arrows. You won't have a full set of arrows in 2 hrs. The actual class where you make you arrows takes a full day (or longer) depending on how many jigs we have and how many students.

Not sure who is making your arrows, but I know some of the companies were being very slow at delivering the shafts. In fact John had ordered some supplies and finally he called and they had cancelled his order without notifying him. He then called the company that makes the shafts directly. Or maybe some life issues had occurred. You might want to contact them and see what is the hold up.

Yours in Service,
Archos Aline

Sent from my iPad