[Hartwood] TAM Class - Nanaimo Sunday 18 May at 1pm.

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 09:19:13 PDT 2014

We are hoping to announce soon that we will be opening a practice archery range in Nanaimo. In order to facilitate this, the Shire needs to have junior marshals willing to attend and supervise the shooting.

To accommodate this requirement this coming Sunday, May 18th, at 1pm we will be holding a TAM class at 1363 FIELDING ROAD in NANAIMO. This is a four hour class that covers range set up, equipment and personal safety, range procedures, SCA Archery rules, and scorekeeping.

If you have your SCA membership and successfully complete the end of class testing you will be issued your Junior Archery Marshals card.

Please bring your archery equipment as we will be doing equipment inspections and some shooting.

Thanks,
Master John Macandew,
Hartwood Chief Archer.