[Hartwood] Hartwood Yule Feast

Symonne du Bois symonne.dubois at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 00:28:20 PST 2014

Another successful event done!!  Had a wonderful time today, visiting with
friends and the feast was fantastic!!  We had the honour of having Her
Highness, Princess Lenora join us.  Thank you for doing the drive to come
and join us for our Yule.

Congratulations to our newest member of the Seneschals Guard.... Our Bardic
Champion Gwynafel Farleigh ( Wendy Kennedy ) and to our newest
Lady....Aniko ( Leslie Eaton ), and Congratulations to Cunegonda (
Danielle Bevan ) on receiving her Goutte de Sang!!!

 THANK YOU to our feast-o-crats.. Fjorlief for planning and starting
preparations and to Lady Erin for taking over when she suddenly ended up
with food poisoning (okay thats sounds bad but honestly it wasn't from her
cooking...REALLY!!!  it was take out that they had because she was too busy
 prepping for the feast)  And to the kitchen help, Lady Erin's son Norman
and to Roberto a huge thank you and James Llewellyn and Marina for helping
with the dishes at the end.

Again we had the pleasure of viewing all of Lord Zorans artwork which
decorated the walls. Thank  you so much for loaning them to us and putting
them all up and taking them all down....

Thank you to:

Roberto who not only worked in the kitchen during the event but was there
to help set up the hall and did all the running around to pick up the last
minute food orders and put up all the signs along with Harold.
Harold for helping set up the hall.
Aline for organizing the Bardic Championship.
Miranda for running the ornament exchange.
Erin for also making all the tokens.
All of those that stayed to the end and helped with the clean up, Harold,
Marta, Azemar, Gwynafel, Ulf, Cunnegonda, Freydis, and well everyone who
helped stack chairs and tables.
And Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Cunegonda for coming to town early
to help and taking charge when my mind wouldn't let me think anymore.  You
have no idea how much I appreciated you and your parents staying with me,
it helped keep my mind off other things.

And last but not least because there wouldn't be an event with out you....
to everyone who attended... THANK YOU!!!