[Hartwood] Student reminder - Hartwood Spring UTR

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:11:58 PDT 2015

Morel/Thorunn...I'm writing you here and on FB, just in case I can't/don't make it tomorrow...
Apparently my squoogie feeling the last few days was a lead-up to coming down with the cold bug Al has had.  Yeah - fever, sore throat, drippy sinuses.  :-PI have no idea if I'll make it out to PA tomorrow - and maybe better I don't spread what I have.  :-/  I'll see how I feel in the morning.
...Hawa, Ava, Alianora