[Hartwood] Re a Workshop

Wendy wmaiuro at telus.net
Sat Jul 4 16:13:18 PDT 2015

Hello Hartwoodians and friends,

earlier I did a post to find out if there was interest in attending a
workshop. The workshop was to make some wire  headdress pieces to go
with our garb. I have been hunting on line to find tutorials and
Diamante da Magenta has offered to come up and teach us some techniques
as well.

However, we need to know if there are people that are interested. Anyone?

Lady Athelina has also offered to come up and show us how to wrap a
cloth headdress if there is interest in that as well!

The site and when has not been determined yet, this post is more to see
if there is interest.  If we get enough interest, we will go ahead and
plan the Workshop!
YIS

Lady Gwynafel Farleigh
A&S Mistress for the Shire of Hartwood.