[Hartwood] Fwd: [northern] Last call for Merchants to Daffodil in Seagirt

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sun Mar 1 13:00:24 PST 2015

FYI...

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from northern at antir.sca.org -----
     Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 20:17:05 -0700 (MST)
     From: Joan Kew via northern <northern at antir.sca.org>
  Subject: [northern] Last call for Merchants to Daffodil in Seagirt
       To: northern <northern at antir.sca.org>, rocks at tirrigh.org

Greetings unto the merchants of Tir Righ and Insula Magna!

If you have already voiced your interest to merchant at this event,
please disregard this message.

On Saturday, March 14, the Barony of Seagirt will host a tournament
and feast with a War of the Roses theme, so as you enter gate, you
must choose which house you side with: York or Lancaster.

Whether they support the white rose or the red, the populace is always
eager to see what you have!

If you would like to merchant at this event, please contact me by
March 5 to reserve your table. There is no merchant fee for the first
table, although you will be required to pay the site fee. Additional
tables are available at $5. Please indicate the number of tables you
desire when you contact me, and we will do our best to meet your needs.

The event runs from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm on Saturday, March 14 at the
Cowichan Exhibition Grounds, 7380 Trans Canada Hwy, Duncan, BC V9L 6B1.

Please see the An Tir Events website for more details:
http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=3659

YIS,
Hawise le Wollemongere
Barony of Seagirt