[Hartwood] March Council/Scribal Afternoon

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Mon Mar 16 13:26:14 PDT 2015

March 22nd, 12 noon – 5 PM
Lighthouse Community Centre

Council will begin an hour earlier than normal, at noon, to accommodate a scribal class led by our Principality Scribe,  beginning at 1.

Everyone is welcome to join us for one, the other, or both. The class will be on painting charters for the principality, including some highlighting and white work techniques to spiff up your painting style. Practice charters will be worked on, and if you feel bold we have some real ones people can go home with.

(( Class fees for materials pending. ))

Those of us who have paint palettes and paintbrushes should bring them. Halima has a few paint palettes available for purchase still; contact her for details if interested. I will see what I can do about making coffee and tea available, but please bring your own mugs.

Directions:

Lighthouse Community Centre
240 Lions Way, Qualicum Beech

Either drive along the Old Island Highway, or take the Horn Lake Rd (coming up from the south) or the Cook Creek Rd (down from the north) connector onto it. Lions Way is across from the Sandbar Cafe. The Nordine room entrance is on the right side of the hall.

~ Cunegonda